Monday, January 18, 2010

Winter Fancy Food Show

Today I am writing from the Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco! This is my first time at a trade show, and I must say it is quite impressive! I have heard about this show for my entire life (remember I said we are family owned?) and I am so excited that I finally get to be here myself!

The show is held in the Moscone Center and this year it is taking up three halls! It is massive, to say the least. Currently our National Sales Manager, Kimberly, is being interviewed in the Social Media Lounge here. Many different vendors are being interviewed throughout the course of the show and the interviews are being streamed through YouTube and also on the Fancy Food Show website. Click on the title of the blog to follow that link to check out some fantastic interviews, including our own!!!

I guess this would be an opportune time to introduce myself. I am Cristina, and I am a sales merchandiser for Scott's Food Products. Joining me on this journey to San Francisco is Kimberly, as mentioned above, and Carrianne, co-owner of the company and also my fantastic
mom! As for the Little Chef/Tony/my dad, sorry buddy, no show for you this year, the girls are taking over!!

Well it seems to me the interview is over. I guess it is just about time for me to get off the ground and start another day walking the show floor! Don't worry folks, I am sure I will be tasting enough cheese, chocolate, and sauces for ten people! Be jealous, you know you wish you were me!

Until next time folks, happy grilling!!!

This is Cristina with Scott's Food Products, signing off.

No comments: