Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The REAL NASFT Interview!

Hello Cyber-Audience!

It's kind of been a little while since I posted anything...  Oops...  It's been crazy busy here on this end!!! 

Do you all remember something like 2 months ago when I wrote from the 2010 Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco?  If you don't, you need to go back into the archives and catch up!  It's good stuff!  That's beside the point though. 

Anyway, I spoke of an interview they were doing with our National Sales Manager, Kimberly.  It was all exciting and it was going to be a part of their live stream and I added a link and everything!!! Well, I can't tell you how much I myself watched that livestream hoping to see it (I was busy blogging on the side of the convention while they filmed, so I had no idea what happened in the interview) and I watched numerous other interviews and never once got to see ours! 

Later on, I find out, along with everyone else at the company, that I never saw it because it never made it up!  Apparently there was some weird glitch and our, and apparently some other companies, were cut out by accident... :(  But we got the opportunity to refilm!!!  Which is the point of today's blog:  Debuting the actual interview! 

Awesome possum! 

P.s.  The temperature is heating up, isn't it time you started grilling again?  Just something to consider... :)

No comments: