Thursday, February 25, 2010

We are expanding online!!!!

So, this has been a very exciting week for me!  Considering I have never written a blog before, I have been getting a lot of pretty great feedback!  I have recently gotten this blog added to a few nifty websites, and I think you should go check them all out! 

My blog has been approved to be included in Foodie Blogroll, Petitchef, and Foodista! 

Foodie Blogroll is a great community of Foodie blogs!  And we here at Scott's Food Products are now honored to have a place among all of the other foodies! 

Petitchef is a "french based Cooking recipes Portal," and yes, I absolutely did quote that from the comment they left on my Short and Spicy post!  Find some great recipes from all over the world on this website!

Foodista is a cooking encyclopedia for everyone!  Add to it, learn from it, and so on and so forth. 

So go forth in to the world of food blogs!   And when you are done, come back and leave me a comment!  I would love to hear what you think of our new internet expansion!!!!! 

Woot!

No comments: