Friday, January 29, 2010

Take a gander!

Welcome back!

So remember last time I said we were getting all techincal and stuff? You know, I told you about the super cool new video that is posted on our website? You really don't remember? Geez, and I thought I had a bad memory... Well, luckily for you, I have another video for you to look at! Featuring my dad, the Little Chef! Since it is the end of the day, I guess I won't talk it up and instead I will just let you watch it for yourself! How about this, you can let me know what you think about it!



Enjoy the show! Oh yeah, and once you are nice and hungry, check out the website! Since you have already been to the actual website, here is a lnk to the store :) http://shop.scottsfoodproducts.com/ Have a fantastic weekend! Bon appetit!

No comments: