Friday, February 5, 2010

Short and Spicy!

So last time I was so excited about telling you all about Valentine's Day meal planning, I seem to have neglected one very important thing.... Super Bowl!  My goodness, here I am rambling about lovey dovey and all that jazz... Why didn't someone say something!!!

Super Bowl!  You are getting ready to throw the most awesome Super Bowl party ever, and one of the best little ditties to serve at a party like this is hot wings, right?  Well, how about Jezebel Spicy Hot Wings?  Jezebel Spicy Spice and Spicy Sauce make a great combination for some dynamite hot wings.  She's Hot Stuff!  I mean, who wouldn't want a little hottie like Jezebel to spice up their party?  Since you need to get shopping, I will just get to the point.  Get the little chicken drummettes, season them with the Jezebel Spicy Spice and throw them in the oven.  About 5 minutes before they are ready, pull them out and brush them with Jezebel Spicy Sauce.  When they are all done, they should look something like this:

Is it game time yet?

No comments: